Search

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Always Dreaming


I was always dreaming of my future when I was younger, and couldn’t wait for it to come. I was dying to get out of the house and be on my own and in college. I thought I was ready to be independent, but now that I’m in my future that I couldn’t seem to wait for, I miss being at home, I miss being able to talk to my mom every night, I miss hanging out with my friends from home. I miss my little sister barging into my room just to bug me; I even miss (this might sound crazy) arguing with my brothers. When I hear the song “You’re Gonna Miss This” by Trace Adkins it reminds me of how I couldn’t just enjoy where I was in life, but was always looking to what my life ahead would be. I miss those days; I wish I could relive them and this time live in the moment and not in thoughts of the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment