Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Emma- Sister AND Best Friend


During my senior year of high school of high school my little sister Emma and I grew so much closer together. We were always hanging out in our rooms together listening to music and dancing out of control. We would laugh for hours together! One of our favorite songs to dance to was “Eenie Meenie” by Justin Bieber. Emma and I even made up a whole dance routine to this song. We would listen to this song over and over again and dance our routine until we were laughing so hard that we couldn’t breathe. This song reminds me of one of my favorite memories that I have with my little sister, and now that I live away from home, when I hear this song in the grocery store, or on the radio I think of my little sister and all the hours we spent laughing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment